Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Birthday month!

Happy 2013! *insert big  hugs*

A little backlog post on the birthday celebration in 2012 before recapping the year.

Someone mentioned that it feels like my birthday celebration lasted for a month *smiles sheepishly*

It started on Dec 1st itself when I redeemed a free makeover from Bodyshop and 50% discount on any items. Then proceeded to claim another treat from Santola Bar (KK's very own coffee school) in the form of a slice of cake and drinks. Also received a message to redeem a free massage (head/shoulder) and 50% discount on any treatment from HAkod OAsis SPa! How not to feel pampered? 

Bestie, Leeky, treated me American breakfast in La Fuente followed by organizing a surprise birthday celebration with close friends, 2 days prior to the actual day. Dora's mum baked the sumptuous chocolate cake, which must have weighed at least 2.5kgs and she helped decorated it  Thank you sayangs for making it for dinner.

Had my last night shift and last shift as HO on the eve of my birthday. Was feeling quite excited throughout the night and glad that working is keeping me awake. haha. Working in HDU has been a smooth journey and manageable. Made me feel very independent  Apart from birthday wishes as the clock strikes 12am, Zahid dropped by to deliver more birthday cake. Thanks buddy for the lovely gesture.

And finally as the shift ended, it also signifies the end of HO-ship and beginning of holiday! Had to run some errands prior to catching a flight back to
KL. Another surprise prior to departure.. Leeky made me a homemade cheesecake! 

Finally ended the day by having dinner with la familia at Dorsett, Subang Jaya. Mum and dad gave me a diamond encrusted TIssot watch this year  love the to bits!

Love!! birthday celebrations as it reminds me that there are many who remember and care for me ( Fineee.. FB birthday alert plays a major part) .. Nevertheless, messages via whatsapp, SMS, calls are very much appreciated. 

Definitely one of the best moments of my life. Will strive harder to be a better person/friend/daughter 



No comments: