Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Joke of the day

Story is:- 
Yesterday the housemate/bestie asked me to keep her watches after her tragedy ( her fossil watch and money were stolen from her room 😨.. Dunno how and when and why specifically small items but we had reported to police and changed the locks)... She forgot to keep them before going to work.. 

So I kept her remainder 2 watches with mine (daily used watches) in a big bag on my dressing table.. next to a small wooden jewelry box containing my tissot watch (or so I thought).. then i went for my locum.. And she went to Zumba.. 

Time passes for about 12hours...

I was still watching my Korean drama this morning when I messaged Leeky I'm goin to kk...
She replied ok. "Pass me back my watches"
I remembered vaguely she took back last night.. 

Immediately I went and check.. Noted only her watches missing and my others are still there.. BUT my tissot watch and the box were also missing😱😱😱

Immediately panic.. Ran to Leeky's room to check cos I thought she pranked me.. Couldn't find.. Immediately called her and  she rushed home from work..  
Was ransacking my room.. My passport and money remained safe.. 
Eventually she found her watches.. She took back ytd and kept it well! 
And mine ... was hidden by myself in one of my drawers after her theft incident.. HAHAHAHAHHA 
... So we hugged and laughed... 

 Suspected toyol and bomoh at first for specifically aiming at watches only! 
 
Case solved. 

The end. 

Hahahahaha


No comments: