Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another milestone in life haha


Back to work after a 3 and 1/2 days of rest and my mood just turned grumpy.

Not towards patients but at my so called own colleagues. Argh grumpy grumpy. 

On the upside, didn't expect myself to complete a 10km marathon within 1 hour 24 mins..Non stop jogging ... On top of only sleeping for 2 hours the night before. 

An accomplishment I would say for a person who usually only jogs 2-3kms max *pats self on the back* 

The weather was good (cloudy with bit of sunshine), company was great (Leeky and Ana v jogging at same pace, having fun along the way including photo sessions, gossip sessions while running) and I would say good choice of music to keep the upbeat mood *party songs are the best ahahha*

   Maybe should pass the number to dad to buy lottery


Woots. First complete marathon. Somehow I'm looking forward to joining more marathons. 
 Jogging buddies 

Note to self: happy thoughts happy thoughts to keep negativity away~~

No comments: