Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Of heart and such.

Time to stop being a second choice.
Time to start guarding the heart once more.

Its not the outcome that angers me but the events that lead to it.

I keep assuring myself its not my fault. But the tear ducts seem to have a life of their own.

I have come to accept people come and go, and some will stay and become good friends but nothing last forever.  People fcking change. 

And I keep telling myself one incident shouldn't diminish what has formed over the years, over all the kindness and happy times.
But it pains the heart this time.

And i was left scarred, angry, sad, disappointed but most of all, afraid. Will this withstand the test of time or another person?

It hurts when the person who makes you feel special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.

I thought we would conquer the world together but sadly im not part of the "we" now.


No comments: