Friday, December 06, 2013

December already?



If there's anything new I learn or reiterated this year.. It would be..

 "One's own happiness is decided by one's self."

Many times I felt alone/bored or just too complacent to do anything but again and again I keep reminding myself, my happiness should lie in my own hands, not others. And if there's someone who come along to share or increase my preexisting happiness, then of course, it will be great! 

I'm learning to let go and accept things are different somehow. What seems like the world to me might not be the world to the other person. So, why depend on others for my own happiness? Why try so hard when the other person couldn't be bothered? 

I learn to tolerate and accept and when all fails, fight when necessary. If that too fails, there are friends around for b*tching sessions. 😬

I find time and energy to meet old friends and keep in touch, seek new friends and take initiative to start/maintain decent conversations. 

I found strength in scaling mountain, travelling, running a marathon, took up cycling and diving. 

"If not NOW, when?"

All these are what I see as my personal achievements though I'm still clueless in my career direction. LOL. /mood damper

 

No comments: